Monday, January 13, 2014

A New Year!?

Wow how time flies.... It's already half way through January and what do you know I'm finally thinking about some "new years goals". It's never to late to start... right? ;)

Goal 1: Get into nursing school
It's a silly goal to start with because it isn't really up to me BUT at the same time it is. I have contemplated many times if I should change my degree or not but the more I keep thinking about it the more I KNOW I will be a nurse. I just love it way to much to give up. So there! :) Step one Application time! (Oh Boy)

Goal 2: Positivity
I know that I need to work on this one a bit. I have it so easy compared to others out there in the world. So I am going to start today but thinking about something positive that happened and hey it just might get even better!

Goal 3: Scripture Power
I will admit it! I am the Worst (with a capital W) Scriptorian... I just have such a hard time sitting down and finding time to read my scriptures. I know the importance and power the scriptures bring by daily study so this year I'm going to try and read every day! Even if it's just a few verses.

Goal 4: Marriage Matters
Well it's been a year and guess what. Tyler and I have survived pretty well together. Of course it's only 1 year to compare to the old folks at my other home (aka Work). Man how do they make it to 65 years? What inspiration!!! :) But marriage is a work in progress right. Keep loving each other and talk it out. That's the only way to go. I'm happy to be where I am and I want it to stay that way! One year down only 64 more years to go! ;) Bring it on!








1 comment: